Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sofie

Default When i select text i can't write over it or delete it.

Hi people!!!

My problem is that when i select text (highlight it), you can normally write
over it and the original text deletes itself, but that doesn't seem to happen
to me, because when i select the text and start wrinting, the text I'm
writing just goes before the original text.

i'd appreciate it if someone could help me!

Thanks

P.S. hope u were able to understand the question... hehe