Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Brian Brian is offline

Default Table Formatting related to dates

I am working on Tables in Word 2007 and I am trying to find out if there is a
way to make a cells contents turn another color or something if the date is
before a set date..

For example I am doing this related to Medications and would like the cells
to highlight or change colors when the dates in the expiration colum is
before June 2007 (or 2008 and so on) I am currently putting in the dates in
this format 6-2007

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Brian
also I am wondering if this would be done easier in Excel 2007..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Henk57[_22_] Henk57[_22_] is offline

I hvnt migrated yet to 2007, but in Word 2003 I wldnt know how to do it.
Maybe some macro.
In Excel (2003) this can be fairly easily done with Conditional
formatting and I am sure the same principle applies to Excel 2007 --
provided you can find yr way around in this Ribbons maze.
HTH, Henk

--
Henk57