Sarah

Default how do I want to insert a macron (bar) over a lettter

how do I want to insert a macron (bar) over a lettter, I can insert a macron
but it sits beside the letter or I can choose one of the letters with a
macron over from symbols - but these aren't the letters I want to use.
garfield-n-odie

Hi, Sarah. See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Overbar.htm .