Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Working and Desperate Working and Desperate is offline

Default Looking to find a way to write a macros for...

Hi Everyone!

I have this dilema, I once again had to open my big mouth at work and
make the suggestion that "wouldn't it be nice if ... just automatically
populated for the sender on all reply emails to that particular mailbox?"
Which promted the response of "Yah! Why don't you get working on how that can
happen?"

Well, the specifics left out of the quotes are as follows:

1: When I csr chooses to reply to an email from the general mailbox we
are required to have our initials put before the in the subject line.
2: The csr group is having trouble adhering to this proceedure which
causes confusion amonst the group as to whom is handling what requests.

As one would assume I have been faced with the challenge of either:

1:finding a way to automatically replace the with the individual
sender's initials or
2:to find a way to automatically have them populate within the subject
line on reply emails before the

If there is anyone, anywhere who knows anyway that this might be possible I
would GREATLY appreciate it. I am new to my position and am really looking
forward to being able to make this happen and set myself appart from the
group in a positive manner. Thank you everyone for any input!

Hope to hear back soon:

Working and desperate
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi WaD

Working and Desperate wrote:
[..]
1: When I csr chooses to reply to an email from the general mailbox we
are required to have our initials put before the in the subject line.
2: The csr group is having trouble adhering to this proceedure which
causes confusion amonst the group as to whom is handling what requests.

[..]

better ask this in a newsgroup for your mail client, not Word.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |