Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Elke

Default Smart Quotes to straight quotes (apostrophe)

Hi

My word has been set up so that it does not change straight quotes to smart
quotes.
I have a number of documents that extensively use the single quotes or
apostrophes(eg children's books, don't, etc). On screen, they look like
"straight" , but when printed (Arial font) they come out as curly quotation
marks.

Never had this problem before, just the last few documents. Any suggestions
as to what might have caused this and how to fix it? (PS word had not been
reinstalled updated since I started using it, so no change there...)