Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ACFalcon

Default Insert File

This may be a simple question, but I can't find a solution. I am trying to
insert word files into a word document, by clicking Insert - File then
choosing the file and inserting it. The files I am trying to insert have
paragraphs that have different font sizes. Some of the files insert fine,
while others when inserted their fonts are changed automatically to the
default font. Why is this happening, all of the files I created the exact
same way and all were created on the same machine with the same version of
word and the document that I am inserting them into is on the same machine
with the same version of word. How can I get the fonts to stay when
inserting a file?

Thanks,
ACFalcon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement