Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Danielm Danielm is offline

Default Clipboard-style reading

Is there a way to have Word automatically print even-numbered pages upside
down, while odd-numbered pages stay right-side up? I know I could replace the
paper in the printer manually, but the printer is way in the other room, and
there are many users in my office. I want to be able to put the pages on a
clipboard/roll-file and have all pages readable without having to turn the
page or one's head. Thanks!