Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mopsy Mopsy is offline

Default creating a template on Word Pro 2003 in Vista Home Premium

All I want to do is create a template without changing the normal dot. I
want to be able to pull up a template that just has 1" margins on all sides.
I am taking a class that requires this. I will be typing lots of stuff in
that format. I have been able to create and name a template but can't find
it under what it is says is the usual place in Vista home Premium hierarchy.
Plus if I do accidentally find it, all it does is save my document on that
template. I want to use the template and save the info in a particular
folder. I can't find documents and settings in C:. I can't find the
templates dialog box. Can't find much of anything here with my Vista book
and Office 2003 books. Any help out there? Thanks.