Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
NeedAnswerForBoss NeedAnswerForBoss is offline

Default Lost my Original Styles

I somehow lost all of my default/standard Styles in Word! I am left with one
that was created for a large document. I have no idea how this happened!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Since you cannot delete the built-in styles, this must be a view issue. Note
that recent versions of Word allow you to specify exactly which styles to
show and which to hide.

Which version are you using?

--
Stefan Blom