Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gareth

Default Dual Languages for Word

Word should be able to reconize more than one language

Eg:

Welcome to England! (English/Anglais)
Bienvennue en France! (French/Français)

Spelling and Grammar being Correct.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi Gareth

Try the following:

1. Copy your text into a Word document.

2. Select the first paragraph. Tools Language Set Language and apply
English (in my case English (Australia))

3. Select the second paragraph. Tools Language Set Language and choose
your preferred flavour of French.

This identified the following:
1. "Anglais" was shown as a mistake in English (correct).
2. "Bienvennue" was shown as a mistake in French (and a right-click
proferred the spelling of Bienvenue).

Does that satisfy your needs?

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word