Bob Buckland ?:-\)

If you're using a trial copy of
Office 2003 telephone activation isn't available.

If it's a retail copy then you should see the
number for your locale when you use Help=Activation
and select a country.

=========
"ColBlip" wrote in message ...
What is the activation telephone number for Office 2k3? I can't activate by
inet and I can't find a phone number.

Thanks.

ColBlip
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Office 2003 Editions explained
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx

Paul Ballou

Activation and Registration of a Microsoft Product

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.

"ColBlip" wrote in message
What is the activation telephone number for Office 2k3? I can't activate
by inet and I can't find a phone number.

Thanks.

ColBlip.
E-mail:

david

MS really know how to pis* you off.
I got the Office 2003 trial CD. Activation doesn't work as the internet
connection is through a proxy. No phone activation is available on the trial.
I finally got through to the phone activation people through a tech support
line (will we be invoiced?) and the women hangs up on me when I say it's the
trial version.
The website says that even without activation, I should be able to use it 50
times, but it is already in reduced functionality mode (no New or Save in
Word), so I can't really try it out.
It's horrible because we are trapped. I'd like to say bug off to MS, but we
are too dependant on them. Aaaagh!!
David

"ColBlip" wrote in message ...
What is the activation telephone number for Office 2k3? I can't activate by
inet and I can't find a phone number.

Thanks.

ColBlip
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Office 2003 Editions explained
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx

ColBlip

Hello, Bob!
You wrote on Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:09:32 -0700:

It is not trial; I've activated before. Changed m/b and now I can't get
activation dialog beyond choice of phone or internet.

Thanks.

ColBlip.
E-mail:

BB If you're using a trial copy of
BB Office 2003 telephone activation isn't available.

BB If it's a retail copy then you should see the
BB number for your locale when you use Help=Activation
BB and select a country.

BB =========
BB "ColBlip" wrote in message
BB What is the activation telephone number for Office 2k3? I can't
BB activate by inet and I can't find a phone number.

BB Thanks.

ColBlip

Hello, Paul!
You wrote on Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:51:42 -0500:

According to the recording they only handle officexp; this is office 2k3.
Besides that I do not get the characteristic activation window as I have in
the past.

Thanks.

ColBlip.
E-mail:

PB
PB Activation and Registration of a Microsoft Product

PB --
PB Paul Ballou
PB MVP Office
PB http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx
PB http://office.microsoft.com/templates
PB http://office.microsoft.com/home

PB Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
PB control.

PB "ColBlip" wrote in message
PB ...
?? What is the activation telephone number for Office 2k3? I can't
?? activate by inet and I can't find a phone number.
??
?? Thanks.
??
?? ColBlip.
?? E-mail:
??

Amedee Van Gasse

david shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

MS really know how to pis* you off.

*snip*
It's horrible because we are trapped. I'd like to say bug off to MS,
but we are too dependant on them. Aaaagh!!

No you are not. There is always a choice.
http://openoffice.org

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

Paul Ballou

Office activation (U.S. only): (888) 652-2342
This is the phone number for activating Office products. Make sure you talk
with a MS Representative
--

"ColBlip" wrote in message
Hello, Paul!
You wrote on Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:51:42 -0500:

According to the recording they only handle officexp; this is office 2k3.
Besides that I do not get the characteristic activation window as I have
in the past.

Thanks.

ColBlip.
E-mail:

PB
PB Activation and Registration of a Microsoft Product

PB --
PB Paul Ballou
PB MVP Office
PB http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx
PB http://office.microsoft.com/templates
PB http://office.microsoft.com/home

PB Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
PB control.

PB ...