Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout,microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics
chungacs

Default Word 2002 Printing: Some text boxes do not print.

I am drawing a school plan in a Word document where i use text boxes to hold
different blocks of classrooms. For eg, Block A has 3 floors of classrooms,
so i insert 3 rows of cells to represent the classrooms into a text box. I
then format the text boxes to have no fill and no line, so only the block of
classroms show up.

After drawing all the blocks i then position them in the correct layout of
the school plan. Pls see the attached file. 'Print preview' shows all is
well - all the blocks (text boxes) show up nice and good in their correct
positions. But the printout shows one block missing, and it is always the
same block at the top of the page which does not print out. I tried printing
with another printer and it is the same.

Can anyone help me figure ou what i did wrong? TIA