Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
matero

Default Problem with maximized Word window

When using Word 2003 in a maximized window, about half of the time the window
appears partially off the screen; that is, not all of the window is visible,
and it does not fill the display. The windows desktop or other open windows
are visible behind the maximized Word window.

This problem began after I used the Magnifier accessory, and continues even
though the accessory is not in use and I have restarted the system several
times. I only notice the problem with Word and when I compose email with
Outlook (Word selected as email editor). I do not notice the problem with
any other programs.

While not a major problem, it is very anoying. I'm sure that there must be
a simple fix (a registry tweak or something of the sort), but I don't know
what it may be. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pauwl

Matero,

I had a similar problem that went away when I downloaded and installed a new
video driver for it (I have a nVidia graphics card).

Maybe worth a try?

PauwlL