Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jageorge

Default label merge in a vertical arrangement, not horizontal

I am trying to create labels in Word 2003 from an Excel sheet. I want to
arrange the labels vertically on the label sheet, instead of the default
horizontal. Basically, instead of having the first record appear on the top
left label, and the next records following to the right of that label to the
right edge of the page, then down to the next row, etc.; I want the next
records to follow below the first record, continue to the bottom of the
column, and then resume at the top of the second column. Is this possible? If
so, how do I set up the merge to make it work this way?