How do I sort a mail merge by the recipient's name?

Old May 3rd 06, 09:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I sort a mail merge by the recipient's name?

I am doing a mass mailing and i have merged a database of recipients into a
microsoft word letter and my question is how do i sort the letters by the
recipients names alphabetically?

Old May 3rd 06, 10:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I would sort the data source on the recipient name field before executing
the merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.