Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Keith Howard[_2_] Keith Howard[_2_] is offline

Default Viewing a tables lines on screen but not on paper

When you work with a table within a document, it is very helpful to be able
to see the outline of the table, even if you have configured the table so
that the outline does not print on paper.

I am currently accessing the same document from two different computers
using Word 2007 on both. On one pc I can see the table outline on screen. On
the other I cannot.

I have scoured the Word options (especially the advanced ones) and I cannot
find out how to control the onscreen display of table lines. Does anyone have
any clue as to how to do this?