Default Word and Access

I have a big word file. (Name Street City State zip Phone) How do I place
comma between these fields (not doing it one record at a time) to pullulate
an Access database using these fields?

Please advice.

Tony Jollans

With difficulty. How to do this depends very much on the format of the data.

Some components may be uniquely identifiable (State, Zip, etc - assuming
they are all in one country) - others less so (names, house numbers, names,
etc.). There are many software packages (some quite expensive) dedicated to
processing free form addresses.

You can replace, for example, "Street" with "Street," and many other similar
strings, but you will certainly have to do some of this manually - or pay to
have it done.

--
Enjoy,
Tony