Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bagiu bagiu is offline

Default Style import error?

I want to import styles from one document to another. I know how I can do it,
but once the styles are imported, some of them do not seem to look like in
the original document. Help is appreciated. Thank you.

Getting error while import .EPS files from network - word2003 RANG Microsoft Word Help 0 July 30th 08 12:36 PM
import a style Ruth N New Users 1 October 23rd 06 09:18 AM
Word 2007 Figure Caption gets error "Figure Error! Style not defin Andrei Csibi Page Layout 0 June 18th 06 07:13 AM
Is it possible to import a template or style sheet on an existing leinad Microsoft Word Help 1 May 23rd 06 09:20 AM
Office 2003 generates an error when i try to import JPEG files fr. Dovid Microsoft Word Help 6 April 15th 05 09:49 PM