Stilson

Default How do I get the "Page X of Y bug" hotifx for Office 2000?

Quite a while after updating Office 2000 with SP3 I notice that on screen my
'Page 1 of 3' numbering was okay, but in printing it came out Page 1 of 1,
Page 2 of 2, etc. Rather than bothering with a post I attempted to find out
through MVP FAQs and MS Knowledge Base just what to do. However, I am
completely baffled and frustrated by MS KB. I go to the page where it
describes the problem, the solution with the hotfix, but provides no hotfix,
only some vague insrtuction to contact MS, where my only experiences so far
have been nightmarish. Could some kind soul please point me to the hotfix?
--
Stilson

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Stilson,

Unfortunately, arrangements to get a hotfix from MS are
by phone, rather than direct download.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...us;871256&FR=1

===========
"Stilson" wrote in message ...

Quite a while after updating Office 2000 with SP3 I notice that on screen my
'Page 1 of 3' numbering was okay, but in printing it came out Page 1 of 1,
Page 2 of 2, etc. Rather than bothering with a post I attempted to find out
through MVP FAQs and MS Knowledge Base just what to do. However, I am
completely baffled and frustrated by MS KB. I go to the page where it
describes the problem, the solution with the hotfix, but provides no hotfix,
only some vague insrtuction to contact MS, where my only experiences so far
have been nightmarish. Could some kind soul please point me to the hotfix?

Stilson
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)