Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John[_17_] John[_17_] is offline

Default Word 2010 Macro

I am trying to find a Word 2010 macro that will let me document the
files on a network drive.

I have an old macro that won't work in Word 2010 that when run
presents the user with a file dialog box to pick the drive you want to
catalog and then returns the folder structure of that drive and all
the files located within each folder.

Anyone know where I can find something like this for Word 2010?

Any and all comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
~John
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you don't get a reply here, you may be better off asking in the
programming forum at Answers instead:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...page=1&tab=all.

--
Stefan Blom