Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Change to A2 or A3 paper size in Word

Changing Paper Size in Word for Poster Design

1. Go to the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the "Size" dropdown menu and select "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the list.
3. In the "Page Setup" window that appears, select either A2 or A3 from the "Paper Size" dropdown menu.
4. Adjust the orientation to either landscape or portrait, depending on your design.
5. Click "OK" to apply the changes to your document.

If you need more advanced features or want more control over your design, consider using a program like Adobe Illustrator or InDesign.

PHP Code:
// No macro or Visual Basic code found in the text