Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BigGuy BigGuy is offline

Default trying to turnoff edit marks within my doc

I cannot remember how to turnoff end-of-line, end-of-paragraph, spaces, etc
so these edit marks do not appear in my document. Could be the first sign of
alzheimers?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Click on the pilcrow ¶ button on the toolbar.

I don't think that having your pilcrows showing is an indication of
Alzheimers tho.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]