Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Neal Upright Neal Upright is offline

Default I only get three labels at the top of the screen after propogate

When I am doing a mail merge I only get three labels at the top and two at
the bottom of the screen after I click to "update all labels". I do not see
any settings for this. I can copy my formatting and paste into the other
labels, but this does not seem like the best solution.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi Neal,

When I am doing a mail merge I only get three labels at the top and two at
the bottom of the screen after I click to "update all labels". I do not see
any settings for this. I can copy my formatting and paste into the other
labels, but this does not seem like the best solution.

You're working with a Tablet PC, I'll bet. this is a known bug in Word and
probably won't be fixed any time soon...

If I can find a moment, I should probably create a macro workaround and post
it on my website. But it won't be this week.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you are using a Tablet PC with Windows XP SP2 this is a known problem
documented in

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898630/en-us

which mentions a couple of workarounds. I don't think a fix has been issued.

Peter Jamieson

"Neal Upright" Neal wrote in message
When I am doing a mail merge I only get three labels at the top and two at
the bottom of the screen after I click to "update all labels". I do not
see
any settings for this. I can copy my formatting and paste into the other
labels, but this does not seem like the best solution.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Neal Upright Neal Upright is offline

Default I only get three labels at the top of the screen after propoga

Thank you. We thought we were just crazy.

Hi Neal,

Propogate labels problem Bev Mailmerge 3 May 19th 06 06:00 AM
My Mail merge labels do not print as shown on screen. Topprint Mailmerge 3 December 12th 05 05:01 AM
How can I see a whole page of address labels on my screen mjb Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 05 02:38 AM
To create a blank page of labels showing on the screen in Word? new user of MS word Microsoft Word Help 1 August 30th 05 03:51 AM
How do I make the template for the labels visible on the screen? sojo Microsoft Word Help 3 May 19th 05 11:40 PM