albychan albychan is offline
Junior Member

Post Table of Contents Pagination

all,

I have a document where I have created sections for main body and annexes.

Section 1: TOC and main body
Section 2: Annex A
Section 3: Annex B
Section 4: Annex C

In annex A, Word restarts the numbering of the annex pages with '1', which is what I want, partially. I added "A-" in front of "1" in the footer to get page number "A-1", and Word picks it up and numbers the rest of the pages with "A-2", "A-3", and so on.

Similarly, the numberings of other annexes are restarted and I added "B-" and "C-" for annexes B and C, respectively.

But, when I to to update the table of contents, the page numbers on the right hand side don't include "A-", "B-" and "C-".

How do I make Word (I'm using Word 2007) pick up my additions of "A-", "B-" and "C-"?

Thanks for any help!

Albert

table of contents master document pagination ProfMom Microsoft Word Help 1 September 29th 09 08:55 AM
Table of Contents - 1 Table of Contents line is different to other treaders Microsoft Word Help 5 July 30th 08 12:57 AM
Table resizes and won't allow pagination JulieFlynt Tables 1 April 29th 08 01:10 AM
Table Pagination Guy Tables 4 October 13th 07 12:24 AM
How do I set up a table of contents and chapter contents? Louis Garrett Microsoft Word Help 1 May 19th 05 05:06 PM