Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TRAVEL TRAVEL is offline

Default How to get rid off Winsow installer pop up?

While opening a word or excel document, it will ask me to "windows installer".
It takes for ever to open the file or at times it won't even open at all.
Thanks for your help.

Windows installer emad senejani Microsoft Word Help 18 October 16th 07 02:14 PM
ms installer roadkill Microsoft Word Help 2 July 30th 07 06:13 AM
Windows Installer Mike B New Users 1 October 30th 06 03:31 PM
not is installer program in me Computer for what Martin Portocarrero Microsoft Word Help 1 March 4th 06 08:18 PM
windows installer jess Microsoft Word Help 0 January 5th 06 11:29 PM