Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamunkey Hawk Pamunkey Hawk is offline

Default Unwanted paragraph symbol putting dots between words

Help! Somehow I have gotten a paragraph symbol (in any Word docs I begin
new) that puts dots between words, and leaves the paragraph symbol on every
line.
How do I get rid of it? How did I get it?
It happened while I was copying some articles from a website.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

You can switch it off by click the ¶ button or by clearing the settings
under Tools Options View : Formatting marks. The appearance of your
documents will improve greatly if you learn to use them.

"Pamunkey Hawk" Pamunkey wrote in message
Help! Somehow I have gotten a paragraph symbol (in any Word docs I begin
new) that puts dots between words, and leaves the paragraph symbol on
every
line.
How do I get rid of it? How did I get it?
It happened while I was copying some articles from a website.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I really like you Jezebel! Let's meet for an iced tea some day, okay? ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
You can switch it off by click the ¶ button or by clearing the settings
under Tools Options View : Formatting marks. The appearance of your
documents will improve greatly if you learn to use them.

"Pamunkey Hawk" Pamunkey wrote in message
Help! Somehow I have gotten a paragraph symbol (in any Word docs I begin
new) that puts dots between words, and leaves the paragraph symbol on
every
line.
How do I get rid of it? How did I get it?
It happened while I was copying some articles from a website.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Clothing optional, of course?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
You can switch it off by click the ¶ button or by clearing the settings
under Tools Options View : Formatting marks. The appearance of your
documents will improve greatly if you learn to use them.

"Pamunkey Hawk" Pamunkey wrote in
message ...
Help! Somehow I have gotten a paragraph symbol (in any Word docs I
begin
new) that puts dots between words, and leaves the paragraph symbol on
every
line.
How do I get rid of it? How did I get it?
It happened while I was copying some articles from a website.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Depends on your expectations of the plunge into the cenote.

.. .

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Central pyramid at Chitchen Itza on the summer solstice? BYO serpent.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I really like you Jezebel! Let's meet for an iced tea some day, okay?
;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
You can switch it off by click the ¶ button or by clearing the settings
under Tools Options View : Formatting marks. The appearance of your
documents will improve greatly if you learn to use them.

"Pamunkey Hawk" Pamunkey wrote in
message ...
Help! Somehow I have gotten a paragraph symbol (in any Word docs I
begin
new) that puts dots between words, and leaves the paragraph symbol on
every
line.
How do I get rid of it? How did I get it?
It happened while I was copying some articles from a website.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I suffer from acrophobia so I'll pass on that one. And ophidiophobia as
well. Blessed be.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
You can switch it off by click the ¶ button or by clearing the
settings under Tools Options View : Formatting marks. The
appearance of your documents will improve greatly if you learn to use
them.

"Pamunkey Hawk" Pamunkey wrote in
message ...
Help! Somehow I have gotten a paragraph symbol (in any Word docs I
begin
new) that puts dots between words, and leaves the paragraph symbol on
every
line.
How do I get rid of it? How did I get it?
It happened while I was copying some articles from a website.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ummmm, must be. Where I come from, iced tea rarely ever involves snakes.
;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
You can switch it off by click the ¶ button or by clearing the
settings under Tools Options View : Formatting marks. The
appearance of your documents will improve greatly if you learn to
use them.

"Pamunkey Hawk" Pamunkey wrote in
message ...
Help! Somehow I have gotten a paragraph symbol (in any Word docs I
begin
new) that puts dots between words, and leaves the paragraph symbol
on every
line.
How do I get rid of it? How did I get it?
It happened while I was copying some articles from a website.
Thank you.

marry325 marry325 is offline
Junior Member

You can switch it off by click the ¶ button or by clearing the settings under Tools Options View : Formatting marks. The appearance of your documents will improve greatly if you learn to use them.make sure you will get your answer and i try to find Much better then this.

speedy80 speedy80 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by marry325 View Post
You can switch it off by click the ¶ button or by clearing the settings under Tools Options View : Formatting marks. The appearance of your documents will improve greatly if you learn to use them.make sure you will get your answer and i try to find Much better then this.