Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Atoka Kid Atoka Kid is offline

Default Grant Applications sample or example

I need to write a grant application and have no experience in this field.
The foundation I am applying to, does not have a standard form or sample to
go by.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi

This group generally discusses how to use Word, not what words to write. To
find templates to use in Word, try
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx, or try Google.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Atoka Kid" Atoka wrote in message
I need to write a grant application and have no experience in this field.
The foundation I am applying to, does not have a standard form or sample
go by.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Google for: grant writing resources