Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PK PK is offline

Default Can I use dictation from a ".wav" file for speech recognition?

I'm trying to automate some functions . I have found a way to dictate into
my IPod , which would be useful when I'm driving . This produces a .wav file
.. Does anyone know how I can read this file into word as dictation?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Yes but this has nothing to do with MSDocument management. Google
ExpressScribe and download load and transcribe it. I do this all the time.

Hope this helps.