Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kbiscell Kbiscell is offline

Default How do you get rid of blank pages following section breaks?

I've inserted section breaks in a document for page numbering purposes, but
now there are blank pages after each section. I've gone into view mode,
deleted all breaks and reinserted the section breaks, but the blank pages
reappear. What am I doing wrong?? Help! Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

This article may help you:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm