Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
nonscone nonscone is offline

Default How do I create a table across two landscape pages?

I need to create a table across two landscape-oriented pages for my course.
Can anyone tell me how to do this so that if I put information into one page,
the alignment of the table on the second page will adjust accordingly?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You mean that you want the table across the width of the pages? That
won't be possible in Word. You may be able to fake it, using two
tables (one for each page) where each row has a fixed height.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP