what story is the best for the vietnam war?

Old July 4th 07, 12:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sophie Jehan

Default what story is the best for the vietnam war?

there is four stories in the vietnam war but i would like to know the best
story
Old July 4th 07, 01:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 04:18:00 -0700, Sophie Jehan Sophie
wrote:

there is four stories in the vietnam war but i would like to know the best
story

Only four? I would have thought there would be several million. In any
case, this question is badly off-topic for this newsgroup.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Old July 4th 07, 02:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

I was trying to figure out which four stories he heard. I've heard more than
that from old boyfriends.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Old July 5th 07, 02:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett

The fantasy version about how the U.S. won.

Old July 5th 07, 04:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer

Or the one where my brother was killed by friendly fire...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/