pma

Default numbers are added to my file extension

Everytime I send a file my email it adds a number ex. (3) which is the third
document.
Graham Mayor

Are you sending unsaved files directly from Word with the send as attachment
option? If so, save the file first.
When you use this oprion Word saves with the default name to which a number
is appended.