jcroni1

Default Using hyperlink base seems to break the TOC

I'm using a hyperlink base for a document. That seems to break the use of
the hyperlinks from the table of contents.

Doc A has a hyperlink base of, say, c:\temp. All of the hyperlinks within
document A properly connect to document B. Within A, control-click on a TOC
line, however, opens file explorer and plants me in the directory mentioned
in the hyperlink base.

Is there a way to tell the TOC not to include the hyperlink base? Given the
symptoms, did I jump to the wrong conclusion (TOC/hyperlink base)?

Thanks.