Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steven

Default Cursor jumping up half a page or so

This has been happening to me as well (as to others in the forum). I am
using Word 2000 on a desktop. My document has 19 pages. When I page down
through the document, the cursor occasionally (and sometimes frequently)
jumps back up a half page or so. This occurs randomly; for example, in
paging down 20 times it just occurred 6 or 7 times. I went back to the top
of the page and paged down 20 more times and it did not occur. Anyone know
what's going on here?

Steven
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steven

I just noticed that the same problem is occurring within Excel! Does that
mean that the problem must be with my wireless keyboard?

Steven