Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
I hate word!!! I hate word!!! is offline

Default when typing words or anything it is not inserting it is replacing

Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Hit your Insert key ONE time.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"I hate word!!!" I hate wrote in message
Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Jan 16, 12:24*pm, I hate word!!! I hate
wrote:
Please help

Press the Insert key on yoiur keyboard. No idea why Word sometimes
decides to switch from Insert mode to Overwrite mode, but at least it
should be easy to fix.