Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jennifer jennifer is offline

Default word not connected to internet

When I try to connect to the internet from Word it says Error Launching
Browser. Also, my msn e-mail does not let me spell check because it says I
need Microsoft Office but I do have Miscrosoft Office Student and Teachers
2007. How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Panic Panic is offline

For "some" reason Word 2007 spell check does not work with Outlook Express.
Must be the same for msn. My spell check from 2007 was in French. Try this
manually loaded free spell checker.

http://www.geocities.com/vampirefo/