Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
D Scott D Scott is offline

Default Word '07 Save as PDF not showing in Mac Preview

When I save documents as .pdf in MS Word '07, the headings and tables are
distorted in Mac Preview and in Acrobat Reader on a Mac. I've set the fonts
to be embedded - does anyone know of any other setting I should change to
remedy this? I don't see a lot of change options....

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi D.,

You may want to also post this in the Office:Mac Word discussion group through the link below and include information on the fonts
being used in your Word 2007 document and if known the version of Mac OS and Adobe Reader.

--
I hope this helps you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

or
http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
http://microsoft.com/mac