Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
skyborg3 skyborg3 is offline

Default How do I enable text copying?

I am trying to copy text in an email and paste into a Word doc. and receive
the message: "Text Copying Disabled". I am trying to figure out how to
"enable" it. Not so computer literate so would appreciate any input-thank
you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CD[_2_] CD[_2_] is offline

I would suggest a third party clipboard program. This allows copy / paste of
practically any document clip, pic, graphic, etc. from almost any program to
any other. The one I have used for some time is M8 Free Clipboard - very
simple to use, free as it implies, and holds up to 25 clips. I think you
would like it a lot.