Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RLandis RLandis is offline

Default Sums in Word 2007

How do I add up a column of numbers in Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod macropod is offline

If the numbers are in a table, you could press Ctrl-F9 to create a field, type '=SUM(ABOVE)' between the field braces and press F9
to update the field. Note: not reliable if there are blank rows.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"RLandis" wrote in message ...
How do I add up a column of numbers in Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

What Macropod said, and also in Table Tools - Layout tab you'll find the
AutoSum tool - Data section - Formula.
--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"RLandis" schreef in bericht
How do I add up a column of numbers in Word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Microsmith Microsmith is offline

Hi,

You can create formulas using Word but there are alot of limitations. You
might want to try "Formula Builder for MS Word." It has a free demo version
at most major software download sites.