Gotbread

Default How do I get rid of this annoying letter format? It won't let me!

I want to remove all this graphic stuff in the background but the letter
wizard won't let me! I started writing a letter but now I just want it plain,
but I can't figure out how to stop it being a letter, there's no obvious way
to do it as far as I can see...
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?R290YnJlYWQ=?=,

I want to remove all this graphic stuff in the background but the letter
wizard won't let me! I started writing a letter but now I just want it plain,
but I can't figure out how to stop it being a letter, there's no obvious way
to do it as far as I can see...

Since we can't see it, either, you need to describe your situation a bit
better...

Which version of Word do you have? What steps did you use to get to the point
where you are, now?

Are you able to copy all the text EXCEPT the last paragraph mark and paste it
into a new document? Does that leave all the "graphic stuff in the background"
that annoys you behind?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org