Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
popcorn popcorn is offline

Default Microsoft Word

Please Help! I am a student, and when typing my term paper (in Micfrosoft
Word 2003) an error message populates stating, "Microsoft has encountered a
problem and needs to close". Sometimes it saves my work and sometimes it
don't.

This time, it change the font style of my typed paper. I highlighted the
paper, but it would not allow me to change the font style.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sometimes you get that when it's running out of memory -- do you save
regularly, so it can forget your Undos? Have you cleaned out the temp
files and the Internet temp files? Etc. (Run Disk Cleanup from Start
All Programs Accessories System Tools.) Do you have lots of
graphics?