Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mysterious girl mysterious girl is offline

Default the selection is not allowed because the modification is locked?

hi,

i have windows vista 2007 and when i open my word document it doesnt allow
me to write anythng it says the selection is not allowed because the
modification is locked. i went to review on the protect document there is a
lock and wont let my change the settings. what do i do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

Is this only on one document or on all? Do you have the trial version
by any chance? Have you activated the product already?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"mysterious girl" mysterious wrote in