Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lynnis lynnis is offline

Default Date using numerals

When I type the month and day (e.g. August 15) as 8/15, the /08 automatically
appears too. How do I keep the year from showing up?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are you saying that you are getting an AutoComplete suggestion? Note that if
you simply continue typing, Word will ignore the suggestion. Alternatively,
turn off AutoComplete, which can be done in the AutoCorrect dialog box if
you are using Word 2003. For Word 2007, you will have to use a macro,
though.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

rOMAN nUMERALS HH Microsoft Word Help 2 November 13th 06 05:28 AM
roman numerals meady Microsoft Word Help 4 March 28th 06 11:38 PM
Roman numerals Jeanne Microsoft Word Help 3 May 1st 05 04:56 PM
Numerals David Microsoft Word Help 2 March 6th 05 10:57 AM
roman numerals barkercons Microsoft Word Help 2 November 29th 04 04:12 PM