VictorGr

Default Lables printing

How can I print the number of the same lables, if this number is set in one
cell of the database (XLS file) for lables printing?
Doug Robbins

There is no built in method of doing that. Assuming that the number differs
for each record, then I would suggest a macro in Excel to add the necessary
number of copies of each record to the data set would be the way to go.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"VictorGr" wrote in message
news
How can I print the number of the same lables, if this number is set in
one
cell of the database (XLS file) for lables printing?

Printing a current page in MS Word Trudy Microsoft Word Help 3 July 25th 08 10:13 PM
Printing problems with Microsoft Word 2000. Casey Microsoft Word Help 3 June 28th 05 11:23 AM
Duplicate lables created with Mail Merge trekguy1 Mailmerge 2 June 3rd 05 05:55 PM
Mail Merge Lables slackin Mailmerge 2 April 20th 05 04:37 PM
printing a sheet of lables using all different addresses Bjo New Users 1 December 17th 04 04:50 AM