Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brendahardatwork

Default how to change default settings for printing

I would like to change the default when printing to have the pages always to
be descending and sort. I have to change this setting every time I reopen
Word. I would also like to know how to change the default for stapling to
None.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Go to Start Printers. Right your printer. Select Properties. Set the
Printer defaults. (if your printer supports defaults, which all but the
ancient do).

"Brendahardatwork" wrote in
message ...