Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
g.a. chubach

Default How do I enlarge font size in Word help?

I typed a question into the Microsoft Word help box and the results are
displayed in tiny, 5 or 6 point type. How can I enlarge the font size so I
can better read the Help results?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Benjamin

Open the help file to what you want
use the Windows built in Magnifier

Windows xp path
Start button
All programs
Accessories
Accessibility
Accessibility Wizard

follow the wizard for the Microsoft Magniftier

Hope that helps!

"g.a. chubach" wrote:

I typed a question into the Microsoft Word help box and the results are
displayed in tiny, 5 or 6 point type. How can I enlarge the font size so I
can better read the Help results?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

I found this the other day which I think is brilliant ...
http://magnifier.sourceforge.net/

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"g.a. chubach" wrote:

I typed a question into the Microsoft Word help box and the results are
displayed in tiny, 5 or 6 point type. How can I enlarge the font size so

can better read the Help results?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Recent versions of Word use HTML Help, so you have to change the text
display size in your Web browser.

"g.a. chubach" g.a. wrote in message
I typed a question into the Microsoft Word help box and the results are
displayed in tiny, 5 or 6 point type. How can I enlarge the font size so I
can better read the Help results?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
g.a. chubach

Found answer online. Since Help file is an HTML file, enlarge type size
setting for displaying font sizes within your browser. Open browser (Internet
Explorer) go to View Text size and choose larger size. My setting had
been at SMALLEST for some reason!