Anne Troy

Default Mimicing a current form

The only way I have managed to do this is to create a graphic that has the
lines on it, and place it behind the text. It's not always easy to get the
lines vertically spaced perfectly.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have be working on this problem off and on for several months
frustrating myself to no end. I would like, if possible to recreate
the document represented in the link below. I have managed to create a
template with fields in which all information is saved except for the
main body or narrative if you will. In order to preserve the celled
nature of the form it is neccessary at this point to use the tab key at
the end of each line much as one would use the carriage return. I
would like, for ease of use and future integration of the actual text
to enter the narrative as one single paragraph and have it appear to be
celled once printed. I'm open to any suggestions at this point, the
problem is not making me feel any younger.

Image of original document
http://home.woh.rr.com/splurts/pictureofir.jpg

Current Template used
http://home.woh.rr.com/splurts/incidentreports.dot

Example Data in document form
http://home.woh.rr.com/splurts/incid...rtoriginal.doc

Problems viewing links
http://home.woh.rr.com/splurts
for index

Thanks,
'Splurts' aka The Sour Kraut

Printing a current page in MS Word Trudy Microsoft Word Help 3 July 25th 08 10:13 PM
How to keep date issued (not created) on protected form? Seagull Microsoft Word Help 2 June 24th 05 09:57 PM
Can't protect my form BCBC Tables 2 May 17th 05 09:18 PM
Enter data in 1 text form field & have multiple locations fill Lee Microsoft Word Help 1 March 16th 05 10:56 PM
scanned in a form want to ad text to the form can not take off t. jkse Microsoft Word Help 1 March 4th 05 07:23 PM