gwwhite15

Default When I go to open a saved file it says file not available?

gwwhite15

When I try to open a saved file that I was working on all it tells me is "the file name is not available.

garfield-n-odie

Disable the Office Plugin that comes with Symantec/Norton AntiVirus. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How to use Office programs
with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in" for more information.