Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jaya jaya is offline

Default shows non-commercial use on top of word documents (office 2007)

client is using windows vista business edition
He installed office 2007 from productsweb
when client opens word documents, it will show Document1 - Microsoft Word
non commercial use
Please let me know, why it happens ven after installing the IT-supported
version
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

It has nothing to do with Vista. It means he's using Office Home and Student
Edition, which is for non-commercial use only.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question