Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RSchaff40 RSchaff40 is offline

Default How do I change the Word document 1 page back to a blank page?

When opening Word, the displayed document 1 page is no longer blank. How do
I change document 1 back to a blank page? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"RSchaff40" wrote in message
When opening Word, the displayed document 1 page is no longer blank. How
do
I change document 1 back to a blank page? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You don't need to Save As, just Save, when you have Normal.dot open for
editing.

"Henk57" wrote in message

RSchaff40;2937938 Wrote:
When opening Word, the displayed document 1 page is no longer blank.
How do
I change document 1 back to a blank page? Thank you.

Your page is incuded in normal.dot. To change it back to normal, open
normal.dot (NOT a doc based on normal.dot but the .dot itself) and
clear the page. Save as normal.dot and y r done.

--
Henk57